The role requires strong organizational skills, comfort in setting schedules, face time with clients and converting client requirements into functional requirements for the team. Must also have the ability to anticipate and help brainstorm resolutions during the creative process. You should be comfortable working on a variety of tasks each day and able to switch gears easily.
We provide website design and development, graphic design, email marketing, SEO, PPC, and other marketing related services for our clients. This position is the main communicator between our designers, developers and clients. The job is full-time in our Atlanta (Chamblee) office.
- Must be an excellent communicator and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Comfortable deciphering client requests and work plans to creative/web team
- Ability to anticipate and help resolve issues
- Motivation to hold the team accountable for deliverables
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to understand a wide range of industries and communicate with leaders from multiple industries
- Ability to identify areas of growth opportunities to clients in a wide range of industries
- Ability to bring in new clients (business development)
- Project Planning & Coordination
- Ability to set a timeline and Project Scope.
- Ability to track multiple projects and provide updates to clients on a regular basis
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that may come up.
- Ability to resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Ability to write and edit content
- Client Communications
- Ability to provide client training and ongoing website support
Nice to Haves: Experience / Familiarity:
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Background in marketing and/or graphic and web design
- Experience with Project Management software (Upbase, Asana, etc.)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Familiarity with Google Workspace
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with social media advertising platforms (Meta Business)
- Familiarity or Experience with Pay Per Click Campaigns management
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Familiarity with SEO software (SEO PowerSuite)
Resumes are accepted by email only. iwant2work@kappkoncepts.